Statistical Data and Facts Manchester City vs Leicester City
Big match Premier League between Manchester City vs Leicester City at the Etihad, Saturday, February 6, 2016.
Manchester City will be against Leicester City this weekend. It will be a match Premier League top two teams, each of which also has stood at home and away, in order, most excellent so far. Manchester City currently occupy two board positions standings with 47 points. There are three points separating with Leicester City at the top of the standings. The situation could change after the Citizens against the Foxes at the Etihad, Saturday, February 6, 2016.
At home to Manchester City has so far succeeded in winning 28 points from 12 home games (9 wins, 1 draw, 2 loses). It is a record most excellent stables in the Premier League and Manchester City will become the capital for the match. However, Leicester otherwise the top team in the affairs of the points away with 25 points from 12 matches at the headquarters of the opponent, thanks to 7 wins, 4 draws, 1 defeat. It also would be the provision of Leicester came to Manchester City.
The following data and facts about the match Manchester City vs Leicester City:
- Manchester City have won 16 victories in his last 19 Premier League games at the Etihad (16 wins, 1 draw, 2 loses).
- Leicester City have failed to score in the last three meetings in the Premier League against Manchester City.
- Only one team (Everton on January 13, 2016) were able to reduce Manchester City not to make goals in the last 27 competitive party at the Etihad.
- Leicester City lost only once in its last 15 away match in the Premier League (9 wins, 5 draw, 1 defeat).
- Sergio Aguero has scored 12 goals in his last 10 appearances in the Premier League for Manchester City.
- By the time the game was contested, Leicester City already be spending 47 days at the top of the Premier League in 2015-16; only Manchester City are spending more time in the first position this season (100 days).
- Manchester City is already home to most of the points (28) in the Premier League this season, while Leicester City had the most achievement points away (25).
- Without Jamie Vardy 18 goals in the Premier League this season, Leicester City will have 18 fewer points.
- Jamie Vardy has scored the opening goal in a Premier League party in eight occasions this season; more often than any other player.
- Manchester City is one of the teams most committed changes to the starting XI in the 24 parties of the Premier League this season (62 changes), while Leicester City fewest (21).