Data and Facts Statistics Match Chelsea vs Manchester United
Chelsea will be against Manchester United in the Premier League weekend. Chelsea had the opportunity to perpetuate the positive results on his opponent's, while Manchester United had a chance to begin to fix the result at Stamford Bridge. The Blues will be the arrival of the Red Devils, Sunday, February 7, 2016. Chelsea will be waiting with a record unbeaten in six final duel between the two teams in the Premier League.
Chelsea already passed its last three home games in the Premier League with a draw and it is definitely going to want to immediately win again at home. Meanwhile Manchester United just one win in its last 13 trips to Stamford Bridge in the Premier League party. In the history of the Premier League, Chelsea also became the team's most frequently beat Manchester United.
Good news for Manchester United, Wayne Rooney's performance is on the rise after the turn of the year. In the last five games in the Premier League, Rooney has packed even five goals.
The following data and facts about the match Chelsea vs Manchester United
- Chelsea unbeaten in their last six Premier League games against Manchester United (3 wins, 3 draws).
- Manchester United defeat on Chelsea more often than any other opponent in the Premier League era (16 times).
- Manchester United just one win in the last 13 games of the Premier League to Stamford Bridge (1 win, 4 draws, 8 lost).
- Chelsea have gotten a draw in the last three matches of the Premier League at Stamford Bridge. In the history of the event, Chelsea has never been a draw to win four in a row at home.
- There have been four red cards were born in the last five games the two teams in the Premier League party that is played at Stamford Bridge.
- Wayne Rooney has scored five goals in his last five appearances in the Premier League; more than 25 previous appearances at the event (4 goals). Rooney has also been involved in eight of the 10 goals past the Red Devils in the league (five goals, three assists).
- Juan Mata is already past 12 games without making a single goal or assist. In his career in the Premier League, it is a series of "dry" longest.
- Chelsea are undergoing their longest sequence of unbeaten in the Premier League, after passing eight matches without a single defeat (3 wins, 5 series). However, they have never posted a winning streak in the league this season.
- Guus Hiddink's unbeaten in his last five games with fellow Dutchman peracik tactics that handle Manchester United, Louis van Gaal, winning four wins and one draw.
- Hiddink lost only once in 20 parties of the Premier League with Chelsea (13 wins, 6 draws, 1 defeat).